- Dariusz Stola, A Country with No Exit? International Migrations from Poland 1949-1989
- Dariusz Stola, The Anti-Zionist Campaign in Poland, 1967–1968 (Kampania antysojonistyczna w Polsce 1967–1968)
- Jerzy Kozakiewicz, Russia in Independent Ukraine's Politics
- Krzysztof Jasiewicz, Polish Landed Gentry in the North-east Borderland of the Republic of Poland under the Soviet occupation 1939–1941—A Study of the Extermination of a Former Political Nation.
- Ewa Nalewajko, Proto-parties and Proto-system? An Outline of Emerging Polish Multi-partism
- Jerzy Jackowicz, Opposition Parties in Bulgaria 1944–1948
- Edmund Wnuk-Lipinski, editor, Values and Radical Social Change: Comparing the Polish and South-African Experience
- Jerzy Kulak, The Bialystok Region, 1944–1945: In Light of Official and Unofficial Documents